Thursday, January 21, 2010

Summer Fun

Is everyone craving summer the way I am. I'm not enjoying this extra cold wet winter. I don't care how hot it gets here in the summer, I still prefer it. So this had me quite excited about doing Scrap Whispers challenge this week. Using watermelon as the inspiration. Nothing seems more like summer than watermelon. This first LO I used just a hint of the green with the reddish pink colors.


Then while skimming though my pictures I found these from our trip to Conroe. Atumn was wearing last years watermelon line fromGymboree (one of my favorites). Between the outfit and the green of the mini golf course it was screaming for this challenge, so I had to do 2 more Lo's.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Three layouts your rocking this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are awesome! I really love the colors and the arrangement. Great work for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete