Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Let's Go Go


I have to admit I was a little worried about how the kids first flight would go. Jacob was making himself scared before we were even at the airport. He kept thinking it would feel like a roller coaster ride. I tried to convince him it was very similar to a car but he didn't believe me. He loved it once we started speeding down the runway! Autumn and Austin were excited to get on the plane and thankfully did pretty well for the 2 1/2 hour flight. Only a little bit of seat swapping going on. These pictures worked out perfect for the Scrap Whispers challenge FLY and I used a sketch from Let's Scrap.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy!
    Love your layout! Those little planes are so cute!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapwhispers
    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy this is a super one - those little plane and clouds embellishments are adorable!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete