Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


Starting the year off just the way I like to, a lazy day and scrapping! I just put in a huge picture order, 470 pictures. So I'm trying to work through as many of the pictures in my box that I have been putting off and avoiding for so many months before the new ones come in. Because I know once I get the new ones I won't want to touch the old. This is usually why I wait til I'm almost out of pictures before doing a new order but I've been so excited about scrapping my Colorado pictures and using some of my new papers I just couldn't wait. So here is my first LO of 2011. The kids and their grandma were somewhat dancing to the music playing outside of Rainforest Cafe in Galveston. I also dug in and used some really old paper too. I should make myself a goal of using old stash as well! I used a sketch from Stuck sketches.

2 comments: