Saturday, April 16, 2011

You melt my heart

The newest challenge at Sweet Peach Crop Shop is to do a layout that is out of your comfort zone.  This is what I came up with.  I love patterned paper and most of the time feel the more the better.  So working with a very busy sheet of patterned paper for my background can be difficult for me because it means I need to keep the layout simple.  In this layout other than the background patterned paper there are only 2 other strips of paper and a scalloped sticker.  I highlighted some of the background paper with stickles to make it pop.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the tucking of the photo! Thanks for playing along with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! PP background is super fun! You should try it more often, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete