Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Halloween



My stack of Halloween photos is way too large for my liking.  Normally I have worked my way through them but I am finding them very uninspiring.  So I've set my self a goal to finish as many of them as possible by the end of the week.  I'm leaving all my fall and Halloween paper and embellishments on my desk and not touching another stack of photos until they are done.  I used Karen B's layout from Design Dollies as inspiration for this LO.  Stay tuned more to come.

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo... good on you Tracy for tackling that large stack of photos :) I'm so thrilled that my layout inspired you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY layout Tracy! Thanks for playing with the Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun page, I am sooo lovin those cute monsters!! thanks sooo much for playing along with the DollieS!!!

    ReplyDelete