Friday, June 24, 2011

Finally scrapping!

Wow, June has been such a crazy month.  You would think with school out we would slow down some but nope, we have been on the go just and much, if not more.  It has been fun but unfortunately my scrapping has suffered for it.  At the beginning of the week I got a nice big box of scrappy goodies and finally found a bit of time to jump in again.  I created this LO for the challenge over at Scrap Fit, Schools Out for the Summer.  It felt so good to get these first day of school photos done since the year is now over :)  I used a sketch from Sweet Peach Crop Shop.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable layout!!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? I love that little school house. He looks ready for 4th grade! Thank you for joining us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete