Friday, December 14, 2012

Birds of a Feather Blog Hop


Happy Friday and Welcome to the Birds of a Feather Winterfest Crop 'n Hop! Hopefully, you have been directed here from Ann's blog. If you are just visiting, please join us for the complete Blog Hop and Crop. All you have to do is start Here , hop from blog to blog,and finish up at the Birds of a Feather blog. To make it even more fun, we have a super interesting progressive layout challenge planned for you. IF you complete the entire Hop, you leave a comment on each participant’s blog, you complete the layout challenge AND you get it posted in the gallery by midnight on Sunday, December 16, you will be eligible for a FAB SCRAPS-Christmas Collection: Spiral Bound Book ($20 value)


Now this is the last stop of the hop so I got to have fun and use all the different items listed on the previous blogs with one addition.  My addition is a punch.  You must use a punch on your LO.  Here is my page using all the elements.

 

Okay, it's time to hop on over to the Birds of a Feather blog and let us know you completed the hop.  Remember, if you finish the entire hop, leave a comment on everyone’s blog, complete the challenge layout and get it posted in the gallery by the deadline, midnight December 16 EST, you are eligible for that darling FAB SCRAPS prize! Enjoy the rest of the crop and I sure hope you will join us over at the forums for a weekend full of scrapping, games and fun!

Now of course that is not it.  I'm so happy to have you stopping by my blog.  If you leave a comment and become a follower of my blog, if you are not already, you will also be eligible for a RAK from me.  Now time to get Scrapping!!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours, and that you switched up the sketch for a different season. Your page is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout, I love that sunburst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A punch...I can do that! Love your layout! Got to get started on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! great layout! i am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty pretty layout! LOVE the starburst!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout! I love the yellow base and starburst.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is soooo cute! Love the sunburst :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layout Tracy! Summer Fresh is one of my all time favorite lines.I became a follower too;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page!! So bright and cheery!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete