Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Scraps and More sketch

The newest sketch is up at My Scraps and More sketch blog.  Take a look.


Now I decided to do a little switching around with this one to make it work better with my picture.  First I flipped it on it's side.  I shrunk down all the elements and as I was working with the 3 sections I decided 4 would work much better for me.  This is the great thing about a sketch, you use it as a starting off point and then just let it flow.  It may end up looking like the sketch or it may not when it is done.  Mine leaned more towards the not but it started off from there.  


Hope you will try this sketch out and visit the blog to see what the other ladies on the DT did with it.  We would love for you to play along.  Link your LO up here to have a chance at the monthly prize drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment