Friday, March 18, 2011

Memorable Seasons kit


I just got my kit from Memorable Seasons in the mail yesterday and it is gorgeous. It is the Season's Sampler kit and is actually the February kit but I had her hold it because I was ordering so many other goodies from her as well. The colors for this kit fit me so well. So much blue and orange which seem to be very common colors for my kids. This is Austin listening to instructions before we went into Natural Bridge Caverns. Since he was so deep in thought on other things is probably why I had to keep reminding him of the rules to not touch the walls! I used a sketch from Crafty Sketches.

3 comments:

  1. I so Love what you have done with my sketch it is an awesome boy LO Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy I love your take on the challenge on Crafty Sketches .. thank you for playing along .. luv Annette X:)

    ReplyDelete