Saturday, March 5, 2011

Paint Ball


I love sketches!!! Sometimes I wonder if I could create a LO anymore without using a sketch. I've become quite dependent on them :) I was searching around today and found this cute sketch from Crafty Sketches and it inspired me. This is Jacob at Church camp last year. He was so excited to go with his Aunt Tammy to camp, though it was hard letting him go for a whole week. He did not miss me at all :( Paintball was just one of the many activities he got to do causing him to not miss me!

3 comments:

  1. Cute LO! I really like all the distressing and the different pp's you used! My mother in law wants to take my oldest to church camp this summer...I'm going to miss him, but I doubt he'll miss me, because it looks like it's going to be way too much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking up the challenge on Crafty Sketches Tracy .. love your masculine LO .. pleased your son had a great time at camp Cheers X:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy I love what you have done with my sketch its an awesome LO

    ReplyDelete